Kevin is a Chartered Accountant. He has worked as a finance leader in a £250m business of an FTSE100 and as a management consultant with PwC and BearingPoint.
These days he is a mentor to the next generation of finance leaders, a business coach, and fractional COO/CFO. He is part of the management team at GrowCFO
Kevin is a podcaster with almost 600 episodes under his belt. He hosts the GrowCFO Show, and with Graham Arrowsmith, he co-hosts The Next 100 Days Podcast.
Kevin splits his time between being awake and being asleep. He is a passionate Newcastle United supporter and loves playing with his model trains.
What do you need to achieve in the next 100 days?
Your route to success is rarely smooth. From lack of motivation and self-doubt to time constraints and unexpected setbacks
However, it is in overcoming these problems that true growth and achievement are born.
At times, it may feel overwhelming to juggle multiple responsibilities and commitments while pursuing your goals. Finding a balance between work, family, and personal aspirations can be a daunting task.
Factors such as limited resources, competition, and a rapidly changing landscape can add to the complexity.
I can help you embrace these problems as opportunities for learning and growth, you can develop resilience, creativity, and problem-solving skills that will propel you closer to your goals.
With determination and a strategic approach, we can overcome the hurdles that come your way and emerge victorious in your quest for success.
Latest Blog Posts
- Routines are key to avoiding task overwhelmA few weeks ago, I wrote about avoiding task overwhelm. Task overwhelm is one of the biggest issues for finance leaders. It can easily stop…
- Aligning Personal Values and Corporate Values: A Path to Fulfillment and SuccessIn today’s increasingly conscious and purpose-driven society, the alignment of personal values and corporate values has gained significant importance. Individuals seek meaning and fulfilment not…
- The “Fuzzy Front End”Should you make changes in the first 100 days as a finance leader? You arrive in your new role; you are keen to make your…
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome Among Finance LeadersImposter syndrome is the single biggest challenge for new finance leaders. But what can you do to overcome it? Finance leaders are not immune to…
- How to Avoid Task OverwhelmTask overwhelm is the second biggest problem reported by new finance leaders. In today’s fast-paced and demanding work environments, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by…